the Rift

Lost Wanderer

Akumi Posts: 24
World's Edge Philosopher atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 4 years (Bird Song) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Rose
[Image: 58b307e9466e9]

Akumi

Akumi flinched as the tiny thorn was pulled out. “Thank you.” she said kindly. “I’m not in pain anymore. It was just out of reach and had been bothering me for a couple days.” Akumi sighed in relief. The little annoying bugger would pain her no more. Soft breeze blew from overhead rustling the trees and letting in little bits of sunlight. The sun would set soon and she needed to find a place to rest before the afternoon. The light through the trees hit the foxes coats and made them shine. She wondered what it was like to have a bonded companion and what fun it might include as well.

“Could you take me there?” Akumi said to the description of such a place. It sounded amazing and fascinating, somewhere she would really like to go. “If everyone didn’t mind me being there then I’d love to live with you.” she said shyly, not wanting to intrude on the pre-existing herd. Akumi thought for a moment. She never once took into thought the existence of a God. She was curious, and she wanted to know more. “Can you tell me about this moon God? I really love the moon and often times it was my only companion in the night. I’ve always been fascinated, and now to know there’s a moon God? What are the other four?” Akumi blurted out all her questions at once as her little legs trembled with excitement. She took a step forward indicating she was ready to go whenever he was too.
Lost Wanderer
Image Credit

@SACRE
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I’d be glad for a thread in world’s edge. So sorry for the late reply! Got sick >~< <33

As for anybody else, go follow our continued thread in the edge! "Another one for the Crown" <333
Someday somebody will best me. But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

Messages In This Thread
Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-18-2017, 07:25 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-19-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-19-2017, 11:29 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 02-26-2017, 12:43 PM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 02-27-2017, 11:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Sacre - 03-03-2017, 04:13 AM
RE: Lost Wanderer - by Akumi - 03-09-2017, 10:08 AM