Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Just one beat of your heart, and stranger than fantasy

I knew from the start you had to be the place for me

Is your love strong enough?

Ophelia nodded to Revenant when he told her to lead the way, and she smiled kindly. The young mare assumed, and she was right in doing so, that he would want to visit the Veins of the Gods as most of the visitors do, so she guided him south and waited for him to embrace his journey alone. Patiently she waited and enjoyed the warmer south winds near the Dragon's Throat, and she wondered how her former herd mates were fairing. Certainly well. Kri was a strong leader, and she would guide them well through this harsh Frostfall. When he returned, he seemed morose, but Ophelia did not press. The words that had passed between himself and whichever god he sought were not for her ears, and she respected his privacy. Still, she was concerned. The stallion already had a tendency (as she noticed) to be rather cryptic and distanced, but this seemed to push him father away.

Grey lips turned downward into a concerned frowned as the pair headed north once more to the Deep Forest, the place where Ktulu and herself had declared the meeting place for their quickly growing band. They were an interesting duo of opposites and in a way, complementary. Dancing eye colors were two parts of a triad, both primary, though his were glazed over with a strange film. Ophelia wanted to know if he could see well, but the question hung on her mind and never made it past her lips. She would not press and she would not pry.

Flat, snow covered grasslands gave way to tall trees that began to grow closer together in a tall, insulating shield from the cold, bitter winds. Cloven hooves picked their way easily and gracefully through the snow that began to thin in the shelter of the forests. She was confident in her steps. She had seen all of this before, and she remembered every detail. As she looked at the trees, she could remember the leaf pattern of each one individually when they were still in bloom. Now, she was able to see what limbs had fallen under the weight of the snow and which trees were being used as food for herbivores who could not find the leafy growth beneath the frost.

Everything was pristine and pure, and her coat blending beautifully with the delicate landscape save for the drifting mane and tail like coagulated blood. Breath moved in puffs of frost, and her crystalline eyes glanced at her traveling partner with gentle concern. "I am a good listener if what burdens your heart may be spoken," she replied softly, the chimes of her voice a gentle harmony with the silence that surrounded the deep woods. Ophelia offered him a kind smile before arriving at the pool whose bottom was lined with bloodstones, and she waited there for her sister. She knew that she would arrive soon.

"Now we wait for the rest of the Grey," Ophelia replied, resting on one hip and turning one of her hooves back to rest. "You want to be a spy then? A knowledge seeker?" she asked curiously, ears pricking forward with her attention fully focused. "I will teach you what I know. I spent some time as the sleuth for the Dragon's Throat, and I... can read minds..." she trailed, unsure if admitting the last part was wise. "I have only read the mind of my sister thusfar, but with the way of the future, I will be forced to act on this ability more often."

Revenant was handsome in his own way. The stallion was tall and muscular, obviously capable. He stood much taller than she, even though Ophelia was on average, taller than most mares, and he held himself like a stallion who had been through ages more than his body displayed. Ophelia wanted to learn his story.

[OOC: All the typos! :/ Sorry guys. Half of this was written in class and the other half was written in my way back]

CREDITS

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ophelia - 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Tor - 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Revenant - 10-29-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Avira - 11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Crow - 11-04-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Zeki - 11-12-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Tor - 11-12-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM