Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey]

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

Ktulu the Constrictor         

rattle cage after cage

until my blood boils

"When there is a job to be done I will find you and notify you." The dark mare replied cooly as she turned her crimson gaze on the blood bay. Her gaze lingered on him before she looked to the others that arrived. She nodded her head to them each in turn, wondering where they might fit in within their band. So far there seemed to be far more medics than warriors and that was a little concerning to Ktulu. What happened to those who said they lived for the fight?

One of the stallions that came next caught Ktulu's interest and that interest was pushed farther with the way Ophelia responded to him. Her eyes were critical as she watched Osiris and Comadre, though it wasn't because of the way he looked. How could she be critical of a hybrid when she was a hybrid herself? It was simply because of Ophelia's reaction.

Her sister was quick to explain the purpose of The Grey. What more was there for her to say? She was loathe to remain quiet and let Ophelia do all the talking. "As my sister said we don't align ourselves with any light or dark side, but the reality that surrounds us all. In exchange for small things that benefit us, be it shelter during rough winter months, or trinkets such as amulets we will aid those who cannot help themselves."

Ktulu paused and looked around the gathered horses. "Should any of you decide at any point to join a herd your services will no longer be required." It was rather blunt, but Ktulu would rather get straight to the point than dance and skirt around certain subject. "I ask that those of you who desire to be warriors let me know." With that said the dark mare fell silent and looked at Ophelia before glancing to the pale stallion that had arrived last. It wasn't until Ophelia said his name that Ktulu remembered him. It felt like forever ago that she had been a foal with crooked legs playing in the Tides.

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ophelia - 10-29-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Tor - 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Revenant - 10-29-2012, 08:35 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ktulu - 10-29-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Rafe - 10-30-2012, 11:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Avira - 11-03-2012, 06:02 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Crow - 11-04-2012, 12:41 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Zeki - 11-12-2012, 04:46 AM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Tor - 11-12-2012, 06:21 PM
RE: Welcome to the Grey [Rev/Tor/Grey] - by Ktulu - 11-20-2012, 08:35 AM