the Rift

[OPEN] clear your throat and face the world [patrol]

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
vertigo

Ve was taken aback when the winged two tone mare was kind in her words. Shocked even still by the lack of anger from their leader. The large mare wasn't sure how to take this so, instead, she nodded. She was thankful for the fact that there was kindness, even though she was of no help. Snorting softly, Vertigo watched as some claimed a piece of the bear for their own. Still, she made no move to do the same. She had no right, at least, that's the way she saw it.

The Draft shifted her weight, wincing slightly at the pain that shot up her thigh. She was quiet though, noticing that no one else complained of their wounds. She would at least be brave in this aspect. It wasn't long before someone else joined the band. Ve had no idea what or who she had come for, but only when she began her healing did the female understand.

Smiling softly in a silent thanks, the maiden allowed her leg to be healed. She sighed, stretching the limb slightly. That was better, way better. The stinging had subsided and the soreness was completely erased. The rust color was still present however, the only sign that anything had happened to her. She was feeling better, more relaxed now that the danger had past. She had survived, sure, but that wasn't enough for Vertigo.

The youngster doesn't have time to think about 'could-have-beens', for as soon as all seems calm, there's a chill in the air. The sudden drop and the rapid fall of ice causes the Shire to shy away from the resurrecting beast. “Holy s...” her words are halted as a piece of ice pelts her face, causing the female to squeal. Shaking her large head, the mare shakes it off, realizing that it wasn't as painful as her previous injury. Their leader begins barking orders and it doesn't take long for Vertigo to leap into action.

She knows she can't fight. Knows that she won't. Taking a final glance at the undead beast, Ve snorts and bolts towards the Basin. Thank the Gods for the healer. Glancing over her shoulder, she notices that everyone else is arguing. No one else has decided to turn tail and run. Snorting, the female skids to a stop, turning to face the direction she came from. She takes a moment to call for them, her fear kicking in again. Pacing back and forth, Ve is unsure of what to do. Now wasn't the time to pretend to be brave....

"Talk."
[Vertigo runs when told, but stops when she notices everyone else isn't. She waits for someone to make the next move.]
I need you.
I don't know why, but every now and then in my life,
for no reason at all, I need you.

image | coding

OOC - Sorry it took me so long!
I'm back now ^^
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread
RE: clear your throat and face the world [patrol] - by Vertigo - 04-24-2017, 07:19 PM