the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
The new man remarks on the heat, and the corners of Volterra's muzzle twitch in a smile. The warmth is easily his least favourite part of the Throat, given his black colouration and utter dislike of being hot. He is bred for the frozen north, which makes the fact he's ended up king of the desert south dreadfully ironic.

The two stallions are not alone for long. Maren's arrival draws the newly-crowned Sultan's attention, his gaze traveling across the bodies of both her and her tiger companion. He has seen her around the herd yet has never directly spoken with her - now seems like the ideal chance to get to know the mare who holds one of his herd's highest ranks. "Maren," comes the goliath's rumbled greeting. His attention is momentarily snatched back to Vadir as the golden dragon plunges to the depths again and rises this time with a worryingly large fish wiggling between her jaws, but he swiftly returns his gaze to his two herdmates.

Reichenback addresses him, before stopping off to speak to Maren about singing. Singing?! Volterra almost swallows his own tongue in his surprise at the words, whilst Vérzés chortles on his back. "Heard you sing once, when you bathing in oasis," the dragon mentally remarks. "Sounded like dying fox." The titan ruffles his shoulders angrily and turns his head to glare at his companion. I wasn't singing, I was talking to myself about how nice the water was. The crimson beast sniggers knowingly but drops the point for now, whilst Volterra prays to all the Gods in the sky that his dragon never repeats that story.

The bay speaks again, adding that he feels he would be more suitable for the physical side of things. Approval blossoms in the leviathan's crimson gaze - when he'd first set eyes on Reichenbach, he'd earmarked him as a potential warrior. Now he is Sultan, it is even more important that he raises the Throat to be a herd that causes a frisson of fear in the hearts of its enemies; the thought of the Throat's warriors should terrify, cripple with awe. "The Throat prides itself on its strong warriors. I may not be Gladiator anymore, but I still have a keen interest in ensuring our forces are as powerful as they can possibly be - so naturally, I would suggest that you join the ranks of the warriors." He glances to Maren, keen to assuage her reaction to the two men discussing matters of war; does her rank imply she is a peaceful woman, or is she merely a cat who has had no opportunity to test her claws?

"I would be more than happy to test your abilities." His eyes gleam excitedly for a moment - despite the fact he is now a man with power, there is no hiding his unshakeable love of the battlefield. Any excuse to cross swords with another is one that he will leap gleefully upon, and he thinks Reichenbach would be a worthy match.

volterra
vérzés & vadir

coloring & coding credit

Hell yes #PowerTrio ;D @Reichenbach @Maren

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 03-21-2017, 02:56 AM