the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 14dhslw.jpg]

R E I C H E N B A C H

Reichenbach rolls the idea of being a warrior within his mind, aware that he has been in the position before and found himself quite prolific within the role. That was, until... he shakes free of the train of thought, smiling despite the turn of his thoughts. "I would be pleased to fight for the Throat, for you -" he paused, ducking his head at Maren "- and you, too, sweet Maren." Indeed he often found himself fighting more to defend his friends than his home, though he didn't have to think much on the idea that if the Throat were in need of defending, he wouldn't shirk from the responsibility. The shine in Volterra's eyes is unmistakeable, and with a handsome grin Reich offered: "I would very much like to see you in action, Volterra - and if it must be against me, then so be it! I have, admittedly, had prior experience." He glanced at the ruby dragon nestled upon the Sultans shoulders with a conspiring gleam, both pleased and flattered that the ebony man would take the time out of his busy day to practice with a new subject.

Without a moment to gather his thoughts, in flew a small, stout man with loud lungs. Reich couldn't help but to widen his grin as the buoyant creature arrived, responding instantly with warmth and camaraderie "I am new!" he exclaimed "Reichenbach, at your service Pip. Perhaps we could train together, after my match with our Sultan?" There was no mistaking the pleasantness in his musical voice, nor the sincerity. Reich genuinely wanted to practice with someone half his size - think of the training opportunities! Next, he turned to Mr. Teatime, listening with appreciation to his deep rumble and agreeing fervently that the desert did, indeed sing. "That it does, and quite beautifully," he began, "I would like to see the temple, dear Maren - and I am forever intrigued by the workings of the Gods, and their diviners, so if you would be so inclined I should like to explore your offer - though my place would be within the ranks of the Warriors." Reichenbach paused, enjoying the warmth of the sun upon his broad back before saying "It truly is a pleasure to meet those that care so much about the wellbeing of others."

@Volterra @Maren
@Pippigrin

ew sorry the end was so weird haha and also sorry the wait!
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM