the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
Reichenbach accepts the offer, and Volterra's grin widens. Under his reign, he is determined to raise the Throat to be a warrior herd once again, as it was during Gaucho's heyday. If he has his way, his land will be feared for its military might, its name (and his) whispered with fear and awe by those not part of it. The other stallion adds that he has prior experience, and the Indomitable's eyes twinkle gleefully. "Excellent." As much as he enjoys training those that are new to the role, he vastly prefers testing himself against experienced warriors. He feels he can judge his own ability better when he tangles against people who know their way around the battlefield - his muscles twitch joyously just thinking about it!

He offers a grin to Maren, too, as she concedes defeat about Reichenbach joining his ranks rather than hers. He wants the Throat to have plenty of Wise Ones, too, but at this moment in time he feels that it is more important to have warriors - after all, Wise Ones will be of little use if their herd is destroyed by an invading force without the means to protect it.

I'm a warrior! The titan glances around, looking for the source of this voice, keen to meet another of his soldiers - but he can't see anything! Frowning, he looks down, then down further....ah. He is confronted with the tiniest horse he's ever seen, so diminutive that he barely passes Volterra's knees. Picking his jaw up off the floor, the titan finds himself floundering for words - this teeny tiny pony is a warrior? But...how on earth will he manage to fight? Anybody bigger would surely be able to overwhelm him on brute strength alone, and he can't imagine something so small being able to pack much of a punch.

Yet if his many years as a warlord have taught Volterra anything, it is not to underestimate anybody. As a Sultan, too, he has no wish to alienate those of his herd who are only trying to help. So he plasters on a smile and glances down to Pippigrin with as kind an expression as he can possibly adopt, whilst his dragons unhelpfully fill his mind with the question of "noms??" "Pleased to meet you, Pip. I don't believe we've met - I'm Volterra, the Sultan here."

volterra
vérzés & vadir

coloring & coding credit

I've got a couple of spars lined up over the next few weeks @Reichenbach but I'll give you a holla when I'm free if you're interested in one :D @Maren @Pippigrin

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 03-21-2017, 02:56 AM