the Rift

[OPEN] I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET.

Pippigrin Posts: 77
Dragon's Throat Gladiator atk: 6.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 10hh :: Two HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Brandybuck :: Wolverine :: None Neverrmind

home is behind the world ahead
there are many paths to tread

A great exhale filled his lunges, one that was expelled almost instantly with audible force, his wings rising and falling with the expansion of his barrel. Grinning towards the incredible company he'd found himself standing among, Pippigrin forgot to close his mouth for quite some time and didn't actually realise it hung slightly agape as he stood there smiling.
The tiger woman's words came first, and they were almost what the hobbit might expect from someone so superior. "sorry" he blabbed in response to the stripes lady's murmur, taking a step back as his mouth closed and his gaze cast downwards at the sand-coloured ground.
Though, his ears still remained perked as her words continued - they sounded awfully important. All about the temple, en-light-tin-twent and such things like that. It seemed he had chosen the wrong time to stumble in.

Though soon the words of the Sultan caught his ear, and without pause, the hobbit's gaze climbed up and up until he was almost craning his whole neck and skull upwards just to look the sultan in the eye. "Mr. Volterra!" he chirped "It's very nice to meet you, Mr. Volterra Sultan Sir" as he spoke this, he waved his wings with pride and nodded his head, gently reaching forwards to *stomp his left foot upon that of the Sultan's.

Next came the bellowing greeting from the other hefty stag, the one he had originally greeted. His name was Rykenbak. What a long name! Almost as long as Pippigrin. Again this brought a great grin to the warrior's face, and once more he strode forth with his wings tucked to press his hoof upon that of his new friend. Pip didn't think the meeting could get any greater, though soon he was offered yet another spar. "Oh! yes please!" He begged, scooting back into his original place across the circle to stand next to Maren. His gaze soon crossed to her, feeling inferior once again. Thus far the other two had introduced themselves, why not her?

☀︎

*male hobbits like pippin greet each other by stomping upon each other's left foot in turn. Injuries are not uncommon. Female hobbits do the same but with the right. When a male and female meet they do both (first left, then right).

art: © x coding: © x

@Maren

Messages In This Thread
I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-21-2017, 06:21 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-21-2017, 04:06 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-22-2017, 09:04 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 02-22-2017, 11:46 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 02-23-2017, 02:54 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Pippigrin - 02-24-2017, 10:53 AM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Maren - 02-28-2017, 03:15 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:21 PM
RE: I GOT A RIPPED UP JACKET. - by Volterra - 03-20-2017, 12:42 PM