[PRIVATE] Scared to be lonely

Grusha Posts: 56
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 2 HP: 65.5 |
Nashoba :: Timber Wolf :: Paralyze ali
grusha

these dead men walk on water
cold blood runs through their veins

What Grusha expected from Ampere was not at all what she received, and it momentarily baffled the young mare. When Ampere had left Grusha had been angry. When she finally reappeared it had only served to make Grusha angrier because she'd finally had an outlet. She had not made Ampere's return easy for her and yet, she had done the same thing, and Ampere was welcoming her with love and happiness.

Why?

Why was there no anger? No hostility? No bitterness when there should have been? Grusha didn't understand it, and she began to suspect that it would eventually surface as anger so often did.  When Ampere rushed forward Grusha steeled herself, expecting a sudden physical lashing from her mother because part of her suspected that the anger had finally caught up, but she was left even more baffled before when her mother embraced her instead.

For a moment Grusha was like a statue, unmoving and unyeilding, but then her head lowered, her neck curling over Ampere's as she returned her mother's hug. There was very little she could say in the face of her mother's profession of worry, but ... wait. "Tae?" She repeated. "Why.... where's Tae?" Because why else would Ampere be worried about Tae if she was still in the Throat? Had she left?

Her head lifted, allowing Ampere to step back when she was ready. She missed me Grusha thought in disbelief, blinking as she stared at Ampere. But why, when Grusha had only ever given her grief. "Me too." She finally murmured. The subject on whether or not she was coping only illiceted a shrug from the tall mare. Gaucho's death was not something she cared to talk about or remember. "Ma..." She took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "I wanna come home, Ma."

"."

Image Credits

@Ampere

Messages In This Thread
Scared to be lonely - by Ampere - 02-22-2017, 12:09 AM
RE: Scared to be lonely - by Grusha - 03-21-2017, 11:39 AM
RE: Scared to be lonely - by Ampere - 03-23-2017, 12:32 AM
RE: Scared to be lonely - by Grusha - 04-11-2017, 05:10 PM
RE: Scared to be lonely - by Ampere - 04-29-2017, 06:21 PM