the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

I seem to always get myself wrapped up in this problem. Flying in the air with my blue beauty and stumbling across some new uninhabited home. Always. Seems like the presence of another being hasn't graced me since the abandoning of my home. Home. I wish I had felt complete there, as if I could accomplish what I wanted, but to my unlikings it does not help me in any way to stay there. So now I'm here. In the skies staring at empty space, trees, fields, volcanic such, and ice. The temperature in the sky was no more than ungracious and as soon as I hit this area of extreme cold the snow began to crystallize upon my wings. Forced to land.

Tucking my large appendages in I went wailing for the earth. Squinting these electric blue eyes to resist them from such freezing temperatures. The nearest snow drift that called my name was unforgiving. As I locked my blue hooves to the earth I graciously slid on ice. Suddenly, like it came from no where, the white substance that was not slippery stopped me. Propelling forward I stumbled. Curling to a ball, wings flailing desperately to catch myself upright. Growing tired I just quit fighting for a moment.

It was in that moment I noticed a smell that was not of my own. This land WAS inhabited. Oh my goodness, what luck! Excitedly I flipped to my stomach, held out my enormous wings and jumbled around to stand on all fours again. Huffing and puffing I slowly fell out of breath. Watching the steam cloud my face in a joyous block. Interesting. Now I must find these inhabitants and acquaintance myself to them. I must belong somewhere. Must try for something, right? Walking on. Forget the bad landing. I shook the rest of the clinging snow from my mane and ventured further into the drifts and small valleys where mountains formed at my sides the deeper I went into the territory.

|ooc- If you are racist and try to attack her, she will either try to sway you with words and SENSE. Or just fly away lol, no point in doing any racist slandering here(; .. yet haha|
"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM