the Rift

Dare That I Trespass | OPEN

Avira Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

A . v . i . r . A
pegasus | mare | 15.2hh | 8 years | unclaimed

Shame was not upon my face for that landing. I just let it go. My features as calm as usual. Fear though struck a hit against the bones in my back as a voice led from behind me and chuckles followed. Brown cranium flung backwards and I found was a large stallion of my own kind, warm tones returned his gracious tease "Oh you seen that did you?" I smiled brightly. Tugging at the creases of my lips.

Looking now upon him I studied. Hard. Clearly my eyes absorbed each disfigurement and problem that dwelled in him. Those wings certainly could not hold him and with such a thought I felt sorrow and pity. Then again he did save out on awful crash landings that were sometimes unstoppable. Though then again I noticed something else. He doubled me in size. I did not fear him though. I collected my sense and stepped forth to close the distance that had placed itself between us.

Close enough to see his warm eyes I slid my wings comfortably, warmly, against my hide once more. Tucking them neatly before speaking what I had just noted, "You're eyes, sir, they are so warm and beautiful. I do wander, do you see that which is unworthy?" his answer would decide myself. After all the time at home, I was deemed unworthy. His eyes though, they did not stain of electric blue, but rather the normal hues. Would he, like them, see the unworthy?

Here I go again. Getting myself down. Upbeat Avira, UPBEAT! I began to chuckle. Cocking my head to the side and lowering the thick neck to horizontal level. I looked him up and down. The first stallion, or if he had been a mare, that I had met in quite some time. Mused himself in my shameless crash and yet was still welcoming my presence. What a day this is. I felt my hopeful pride spark within, little do I know this is what would start the whole thing for the rest of my life.

|ooc- terrible? yes probably, sorry I just wanted to post back with you before I hit the hay.|

Messages In This Thread
Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 08:19 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 10:18 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-29-2012, 10:33 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 10-29-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 10-30-2012, 04:02 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-05-2012, 09:43 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-06-2012, 07:03 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-08-2012, 01:16 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-08-2012, 09:59 PM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Thor - 11-13-2012, 01:58 AM
RE: Dare That I Trespass | OPEN - by Avira - 11-13-2012, 11:33 PM