the Rift

[PRIVATE] I don't gotta a Halo, I gave up my wings

Zubari Posts: 52
World's Edge Colt
Colt :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 1Year 8 Months
Kuuma :: Melanistic African Civet :: None Dressy

His golden eyes were bright and filled with a wildfire burning deep within his chest. It roared from the depts of his soul and exploded in bright venom colors of gold. He was growing greatly, and the boy felt mixed emotions about everything. His father, sister, mother, Zubari did n not know what to think. He was growing up and teaching himself everything that he knows. The boy was broken and torn in his heart, he was broken and falling apart. There was no one that he could turn to that would understand any of his pain. Zubari had no real friends, and he was not taken seriously by adults, in all honestly who took the boy seriously?

Everything ate away at him, it devoured and burrowed deep within his brain. Consuming his every thought with hate, pain, annoyance, and so many other emotions the boy could not get the thoughts out of his mind. Kuuma soon brought the boy back to reality. Sharpened teeth dug into his skin like needles, and he looked at the small beast. Would they ever get along and understand each other? He sighed slightly nudging the civet with his maw causing the young fur ball to roll into a small ball. Kuuma chuckled brightly standing back up and climbing Zubari's leg. Happily, the beast perched upon his spotted back. Chocolate tones blended and meshed into each other as Kuuma found a comfortable place to sit upon her bonded.

Zubari shook his head softly at the lazy beast. The Civet spent a lot of time sleeping on Zubari's back, and if it were not for the boy, the beast would not find food. "Kuuma.... why are you so lazy?." The boy huffed looking to the bright-eyed civet. Chirping with happiness Zubari got a mental picture of just a sketchy smile face. Huffing a black hoof quickly stomped down on a tail of a passing squirrel. The vermin squealed and screamed trying to get away. Kuuma happily jumped up and leaped off his back onto the prey. "Well I guess you just need some help with food right now...." The boy mumbled walking away from the screaming squirrel.

Kuuma was never one just to kill and eat her prey. She enjoyed taunting and playing with his food. The civet peered into the black button eyes of the fuzzy tailed rat. Powerful jaws crushed the creatures rear legs and let it go. The squirrel tried to run away, but it just dragged its body through the gushing blood. "God damn Kuuma just fucking kill it!! ." Zubari screamed walking back over to the blood drenched ground. His hoof cracked the skull of the small vermin, and the boy walked away again. "Was it that fucking hard?" Kuuma just lets a displeased look fall upon her face as she began to eat the small meal. Zubari, on the other hand, came to a halt at the ruins of ancient Helovia. Annoyed, frustrated, pissed, confused, and just done with everything.

"Talk."
zubari
"I’ll take my bow I won’t make a sound I whisper truce as the ashes hit the ground

image | coding
Lyrics

@Bellanaris

Please Tag Zubari in all Posts.
You may use magic and cause slight injury

Messages In This Thread
I don't gotta a Halo, I gave up my wings - by Zubari - 02-22-2017, 01:00 AM