the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mercy

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Hope the wound heals but it never does, that's cause I'm at war with love
Never let a wound ruin me, but I feel like ruin's wooing me
The last she remembers is the warmth of the alcohol as it slides down her neck. A heat so reminiscent of the memory she was trying to drown out. It made her thirst that much deeper, her need that much stronger, her eagerness to feel that foggy, numbing sensation where nothing burned lending her a careless haste.

A groan pushes past her teeth and eeks out with a sputtering. It's like the audible embodiment of the throbbing raging on inside of her head. Her eyes part slowly, lashes reluctant to lift and let any light hit the blue of her irises. One eye is braver than the other, peeking out first, only to slam shut for a moment before trying again, like a shy clam. Eventually she's able to see, but it's all bleary, like she's underwater, and everything's a touch too bright for her tastes (even though it's a cloudy day). This elicits another groan, and she moves to shake her head to clear the blur, but this only punctuates the throbbing and she's moaning even louder because of it. Meanwhile her throat is impossibly dry, though her lip is drenched; her tongue flicks out, feeling the spittle hanging off the edge of her face which it reels back in. When she works her jaw back and forth there's the distinct crunch of sand.

As she stirs she becomes aware of Iskra at her side. He chirps a bright, "Hello!" that matches the all too glowy residue tumbling from his wings. Her eyes squint as she regards him, and unable to deal at the moment she turns away, her other wing unfolding to rub feathers across her face.
“Hi, hi," she finally manages to croak.

Caught somewhere between drunk and a hangover, Ampere looks for the hair of the dog. Not wanting to get up she cranes her head back and forth, grimacing when it sways like the sea itself is being jostled inside her skull. As she looks absently she asks, “What's up little spark?"

Ampere

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mercy - by Iskra - 02-22-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-22-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 04-02-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 04-09-2017, 12:19 AM