the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mercy

Iskra Posts: 79
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Pegasus :: 17 :: 1 year
Castiel :: Royal Humpback Leviathan :: Tidal Wave Blu
When there's madness, when there's poison in your head
When the sadness leaves you broken in your bed
Even her usual half-attention upon him can't wound him now as his excitement bubbles up - plus she ,i>hugged him kinda, with her wing, so she knew she was still with him, even if she wasn't looking at him.

Originally her coughing pulled a frown onto his face, but before he could ask her if she was okay, his eyes wearily watching the odd, odorous liquid she liked continually trickling down, she was replying to him. Her tone was flat and dull, completely unwilling to take a bite of the fun game he offered, and his ears fell back a bit in disappointment. Surprisingly though, she was faking him, and began to rattle off one absurd thing after another. "Mom!" he giggled. "No!" he exclaimed delightedly, then "nooope," smugly responding to each wrong answer, at other times unable to even form words and just bursting into fits of laughter as she said one outrageous thing after another.

"A WHALE!?" he nearly shrieked, rolling to his side, wings and legs flailing over-dramatically. In his zealous response to her silliness, he forgot about the whole point, and his precious egg flew out of his grasp and flopped down into the dirt with a soft pouf as the sand cushioned and held it. Its top gleamed innocently pale, round, shiny, and hard. Iskra, now rolled over and risen to his feet so that he could hop around, paused mid-way through his antics as he realized what had happened. Hurriedly he moved towards it, leaning down with his nose to ensure it was okay.

"No," he breathed, referring to his mother, though his focus was wholly on the egg. "It's this," he proudly exclaimed, sparing her a glance, smiling. "I found this little egg!"
Iskra
I will hold you in the depths of your despair
And it's all in the name of love

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mercy - by Iskra - 02-22-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-22-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 04-02-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 04-09-2017, 12:19 AM