the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mercy

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Hope the wound heals but it never does, that's cause I'm at war with love
Never let a wound ruin me, but I feel like ruin's wooing me
Her ears flicked back at his rising levels of mirth, the sound at times escalating to piercing level, but his joy so great she was loath to complain and dampen his mood. Eventually the liquor would be kicking in and then it wouldn't matter anyway, so she just grinned and bared it. As he started to jiggle and wiggle next to her though, unable to contain the rising tide of his own emotions, Ampere leaned a bit away, continuing to suckle off the desert weed. Even so, she caught a glimpse of that shining round object as it sailed through the air.

Intrigued she paused from her self destruction and turned her sights on the little bay colt as he rushed over, blocking her from seeing the thing further. She didn't need to see it though to believe what he told her.

She'd never forget the pride in his voice, or the damn happy smile plastered all over his face like there was nothing better in the world than seizing that infant cradled in the shell casing. It burned through her with a heat that matched the tequila boiling in her gut. It razed through her chest, gnawing at the remaining kindling that was the ruin on her heart.
How many times could Ampere go up in smoke before there was nothing left to burn?

At least one more time.

“No," she said, surprisingly even and steady. She shut her eyes, hating the sensation of the world spinning around her, this surge of emotion heightened with her drink selection. Her mouth, still dry, parted faintly. “No," she said more fiercely, bolder.

Her eyes blinked open, but her little boy was still standing there with his egg. Damnit.

“ISKRA!" she bellowed suddenly, swaying as she tried to rise fluidly to her feet but failed, her body merely swaying on the spot instead. “You cannot have that! Return it immediately! It is not, and never will be, yours," she spat, disgust curling the edge of her words.

Ampere

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mercy - by Iskra - 02-22-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-22-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 04-02-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 04-09-2017, 12:19 AM