the Rift

[PRIVATE] Mercy

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Hope the wound heals but it never does, that's cause I'm at war with love
Never let a wound ruin me, but I feel like ruin's wooing me
His answers were precisely what she expected, what she feared. They were utterly childish, lacking any recognition for something greater than himself and his needs. He spoke as if he knew something about the world, about the aches of the heart and the soul, but what world had this boy truly experienced? Contempt crawled hideously into her features, and it was all she could do not to sneer and snap at him.

“Squishy?" she repeated, scoffing that he'd even bring up that. “Squishy is just rocks, he does not think, or feel, or bond. It is not alive, how is that any comparison for the new life tucked away inside that egg?" The more she spoke the more the heat of anger entered her tone, but the more her words slurred and jostled together too, syllables sloshing around like the amber fluid pissing out of the cactus.

“How do you know?" she asked seriously, quieter than her last voice, firmer too, but there was still that liquid fire evident on her tongue. “Did you watch the egg to make sure it was alone? What if the mother is looking for it now? What if you disrupted something because you don't know anything about that creature's life. For Sun God's sake you don't even know what creatures IS IN THAT EGG!? HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY CARE FOR IT WHEN YOU KNOW FUCK ALL ABOUT IT!"

The storm had broke. All pretend of calm and quiet shattered as the siege of alcohol and anger broke through. “A BOND IS FOREVER ISKRA!" she shouted, trying to stand again, swaying again. "There's no going back, no changing it, so why is that okay! Why is linking someone to you forever okay!?" Spittle flung from her bared teeth as she spoke, the outrage wrinkling all edges of her features as she struggled to her feet. “It's just because you're lonely! Because you're afraid and selfish!" She lunged for him, trying to grab the top of his neck. She'd shake the egg out of him and crush it under-hoof if need be.

Ampere

image credits

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Mercy - by Iskra - 02-22-2017, 01:41 AM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-22-2017, 01:57 AM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:02 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:15 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:26 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 09:48 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 09:59 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 02-25-2017, 10:09 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 02-25-2017, 10:27 PM
RE: Mercy - by Ampere - 04-02-2017, 02:28 PM
RE: Mercy - by Iskra - 04-09-2017, 12:19 AM