[PRIVATE] you look like my next mistake

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
I could show you incredible things
(magic, madness, heaven, sin)
“Hail, lovely stranger.”

The voice slides like silk through the crisp air, snagging at the winged woman’s attention like a gossamer curtain, persistent and yet—somehow—distinctly intimate.

She does not move, at first. Her smoky features remain basking beneath the heavens and her eyes remain closed, long lashes kissing the fine line of her cheekbones in a way many stallions would envy (and she has certainly left many men coveting). A dark-rimmed ear listens while the other approaches, noting the delicate way that the stranger moves, so exquisite that the grass seems wary to rustle in her wake.

With her curiosity satisfyingly aroused, Imogen finally appraises her visitor. And so, with a turn of her head that shakes the thick cascades of her dark hair and leaves her golden jewelry chiming (all accompanied by the fresh fragrance of roses, which wafts from the slender curve of her neck), the pegasus’ piercing eyes rest on the taller woman with unabashed confidence. Lovely might be a bit premature…but you’ll learn,” she purrs in response, one side of her brow rising with the promise of mischief.

Slinking closer to the equine (as beady eyes have already carefully inspected the woman’s plain forehead with pleasure), Imogen effectively closes the last bit of distance between them.

“You’re not so bad yourself, darling,” she hums softly, her smoky lips curling into something between a sneer and a smile, while her black eyes dance with empty promises and perplexing enigmas. Swinging her hips, she moves in a circle around the stranger, aware of how every part of her body moves, calculating each step. “What do I call you?” She asks with a flutter of long lashes, reaching out to brush the other mare’s flank with the tip her feathered wing before she moves away, allowing cold air to rush in where their body heat had played together.

notes; I'm sorry this took a million years! ;-;
“Speech.”
image credits
@Manon
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
you look like my next mistake - by Imogen - 02-23-2017, 03:36 PM
RE: you look like my next mistake - by Manon - 02-23-2017, 10:42 PM
RE: you look like my next mistake - by Imogen - 03-23-2017, 12:46 AM