the Rift

[OPEN] Despite My Job, I Feel Free (Patrol)

Nitika Posts: 17
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3 hh :: 4 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Lizzy
From the moment Nitika had stepped hoof upon the tip of the Heavenly Fields following the general's instructions to journey there, she felt like a different horse. Never before had she seen something like this, nor had she ever gone through such a journey to get there. After departing from World's Edge, the mare made her way through the foothills and towards the cliff edges, where the path to the Heavenly Fields lay. It had taken her a number of days, and curses from slipping on the rocky slope due to an uneven rock, to reach her destination, but finally, she had, and was completely awestruck.

The far-stretching grass was like heaven beneath her hooves as she finally got off the rocky path. She could practically taste it through the sweet smell her nostrils caught on the wind, and for a moment, she was tempted to put her job on hold and graze, eager to taste what had to be delicious. However, she was here for something; Roskuld had assigned her on patrol here, and she had to complete her job before taking a break of any kind.

Still, that didn't mean she couldn't have a little fun. Letting out a joyful whinny, Nitika kicked up her hind legs and galloped for a stretch of the field, enjoying the wind racing against her. Her mane was blown back from the speed she was running, her powerful legs thundering against the ground. Her nostrils flared as she breathed in and out to supply her lungs with the necessary air to keep her running at this speed, her chest heaving with the effort.

Finally, when she was done for the time being, Nitika slowed to a halt and reared up. She kicked out her front legs happily, glad that she'd gotten that out of her system. Now a bit more content, the mare focused on her task at hoof. Giving her head a light shake to brush her mane out of her eyes, Nitika picked up a trot, traversing the meadow grass and looking around for anything that she would need to report to Roskuld when the paint mare was done here.

@Roux Just in case you would like to join.

Messages In This Thread
Despite My Job, I Feel Free (Patrol) - by Nitika - 02-23-2017, 04:32 PM