LovellaTorendo
P
A
T
R
I
C
K

Patrick spends much more time on the shore opposite the Throat than he does within it these days it seems. Unfortunately, he has developed a bad habit of getting himself locked out but luckily he does find that opposite shore quite interesting and he has sort of appointed himself as an unofficial gate-guard anyway. Today he is wandering along the sands, stopping now and then to dig around at a glittery spot that might prove to be something worth collecting. Because of all this digging, his buttery hide is quite well coated in sand by the time he comes upon the strangers.

At first sighting them he pauses with one hoof half raised in his next step. His pale blue eyes study them carefully up and down, down and up. The smaller canine creature receives that distant inspection first and a quick sweep over the furry body brings a grand grin to the lad's face before his gaze flits to the equine beside beast. She is a solid, relatively large but not ungraceful adult. Her coloring is nothing unusual, at least not at first but then her hooves wander into the water and he watches a change come over her with eyes widening. The boy is riveted now and with no further thought on the matter he scampers across the space between them.

He arrives behind the mare, just far enough back to be outside of effective kicking range, in time to here the second round of protests and insistent "we can't go there"s.

I wonder why this lady is so firm on the can't go aspect of her visit to my home's boarders. Are there adults in the Throat who don't like her? I can't think why. There is something about her that kind of reminds me of Teeea and I can't imagine anyone not liking someone like Teeea. Also, she has a Woof friend and everyone I've ever met with a Woof friend is good... at least I think so. I should tell her she can go if she wants too, or at least ask why she thinks she can't, I guess... since I am exactly able to let her in without help.

The colt clears his throat and chirps up from behind the pair.

"Why?"

He has also arrived just in time to discover that the "Woof" companion has become a leaping, golden fish. This brings a surprised gasp that quickly turns to a gleeful squeal and rush of words.

"Ooooo!!!! Your Woof changes too! Wow! Pat thought only Izzy could!"

In his glee the boy quite forgets any attempt he was making at leaving polite space between himself and the stranger. He shuffles to the right and creeps up along side the equine woman eyes firmly fixed on that not-fish fish.

Image Credit || TABLE BY SEVIN

Messages In This Thread
What lies on the island [joining?] - by Syrena - 02-24-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: What lies on the island [joining?] - by Patrick - 02-24-2017, 03:07 PM