the Rift

[OPEN] Never wake a sleeping dragon [Healer please!]

Yael Posts: 186
World's Edge Seer atk: 7.5 | def: 11 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.2 :: 39 - appears 8 HP: 63.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Zani :: Serval :: None Astor

yael

Adrenaline flees from her body as quickly as it came, leaving the silver, winged figure all of a sudden drained of energy. Which is not the best predicament when one is in mid-flight. Well aware (now that she thinks about it) that her arrival in her newest form may cause some panic, an all-encompassing exhaustion demands she tries to find a clearing to land in somewhere along the Edge’s borders. Leather-bound wings throw up a whirlwind of dry twigs and pine needles as she lands heavily, without an ounce of normal Yael’s grace. In fact, there is nothing to call the least bit of resemblance to the little golden pegasus at all; if one were not to think of her silver-white locks, one might not make the connection at all.

Scaled tail and taloned feet touch the ground and her long body follows after, her neck snaking down to rest on the green earth. It aches. It throbs. The wound from Beloved’s horn could not magically disappear, though the puncture/skewer hole semed smaller now, on such a large neck. Bruises, too, peppered her chest and every foreleg movement held a stifled wince. There didn’t seem to be any lasting damage, or so her cursory assessment proclaimed - but she is no doctor. No, she would need to find Lyanna or Tilney, or even Sacre to pack the wound.

But maybe… not right now? She just needs to close her eyes for a moment. Just needs to rest. All the recent emotional and physical trauma begin to take their toll on the relatively fragile little pegasus, all buffer gone with the energy required when her body forced itself to transform. To save her life. And so the silver dragon closed its ice-blue eyes for a moment, beneath a brow of horns. Ah, she thinks as sleep abducts her… at some point she will need to find out what she looks like. And is the hot tub done yet? Good G-d she could go for a soak...

trust your heart if the seas catch fire

live by love, though the stars walk backwards

Image © littlewillow-art

Open to any! After this thread: http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=26524

I realize I don't have Skype at work and couldn't ask questions regarding the specifics of dragons on Helovia, so I hope it's ok! Can they talk in their dragon form? Is this like a free for all thing, where I just shouldn't go crazy in size, etc?

Please only tag in starter posts, or if the thread is getting dusty
Force and magic allowed, no death please

Messages In This Thread
Never wake a sleeping dragon [Healer please!] - by Yael - 02-24-2017, 03:30 PM