the Rift

[OPEN] Never wake a sleeping dragon [Healer please!]

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
The heavy thud of something or someone landing wasn't lost on Sacre's mismatched ears, that swivelled at the sudden noise, his eyes growing wild around the edges with uncertainty. All the while his heart hammered in his chest, whilst cloven hooves carried him swiftly through the misty woodland, towards the borders of his home, ahead of him was a much faster duo of foxes who bounded quietly towards the object of their intrigue. For small creatures they had much doughtier hearts than he. The trees gave way for the trench that was dug around the borders, glittering glass spikes lurking dangerously in their depths, but Sacre altered his path and made for the source of the noise that made his nerves twitch apprehensively. After everything that had happened with Kaos, every little oddity or anything that just seemed out of the ordinary, put the fox-boy on edge. What if he was here? What then? Just he and his foxes against that his conjured monstrosities? His brow was lined with worry when Inari broke through the unease of his mind to shout one word.

"Dragon!" Dragon? What kind of dragon? Just a dragon? With no bonded friend? Or was it a different kind of Dragon?

His internal questions continued until a few minutes later when he reached the source of the earlier noise. Eyes as wide as saucepans Sacre slid suddenly to a resounding halt. 

So it was, a dragon.

A silver one at that; it laid across the floor like a gaudy rug strewn for anyone to trip over. Though its eyes were closed and really, for a grand ol' creature, it looked, well... Dishevelled? He hung back, uncertain whether to wake it or not, or perhaps he should find Tembovu or Alysanne, tell him there was a dragon of all things on the borders and he didn't know what to do with it. Feed it? Poke it and run? Startled blue eyes roved over the fallen lustrous reptile until he caught the sight of a puncture wound and his heart lurched, feet instinctively carrying him forwards. 

"Uhm" he spluttered, coughing to clear his throat of nerves before continuing "you're hurt! I'm a Doctor, I can... Help you with that" he fumbled his words out, concern colouring them, nodding frantically at the wound "may I?" he asked, having no idea what he would do if it refused. All the while, his instincts itched for him to run forwards and help the poor beast, regardless of whether it might eat him or not.

there's something tragic about you
something so magic about you

image credits

@Yael Yess I believe she can talk in her dragon form :D (though I'm no admin, if you wanna check) I left it ambiguous to her dragon form size I wasn't sure how big she was haha I hope its okay <3

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Never wake a sleeping dragon [Healer please!] - by Sacre - 02-25-2017, 03:12 PM