the Rift

[OPEN] She Smelled of Daisies,

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: xdxqx1.jpg]

He stared up at the sentinel, silver eyes sliding down the slick metal and up again, lingering on the gigantic face until suddenly her voice came floating on the brisk wind. A warm grin broke his sense of reverie, changing his face from awe-struck to genuine happiness as he set eyes upon the vision of blue approaching. Her hair seemed to swell and billow of it's own accord, floating around her delicate face like a sheer silk curtain. Reichenbach tried not to think about how she smelled of salt and surf, of frangipani, coconut and vanilla - though his efforts were short lived as Tiamat embraced him, enveloping him in her scent.

He returned her embrace, his own grin a permanent addition now that she'd found him. "North is as good a place to wander as any,” he began, as pleasant and easygoing as always, "But truly, Tia, it is beautiful, though perhaps I will have to find myself a warm cloak before my next visit.” His smile was bright and his words sincere as he took a moment to gaze beyond Tiamat (he found that he quite enjoyed seeing blue in his peripherals) to the rest of the Basin, lingering on the cool, still lake within it's depths.

"Oh, the Throat is wonderful -” he grinned "Very warm.” If he had had hands he would have rubbed them together in the cold, though instead he inched a little closer to Tiamat, smiling. "And yourself? How have you been since we last met?” he queried, wondering vaguely if members of the Basin just didn't feel the cold anymore. He felt calm now that he'd found Tia, the methodical pump of his summery heart settling into it's low rhythm as he breathed her in.

Reich wasn't entirely ready to admit he'd travelled across Helovia just to see Tiamat, instead he reasoned that he had wanted to see the rest of it and that, after the Basin, he might go and see the Edge - just for the sake of seeing it all. "I hope you won't get into trouble letting an outsider linger at your front gates” he joked, unaware that Tia was, in fact, the leader of the Basin. He knew only that when she had arrived, all dark thoughts had been swept from the back of his mind and he had become fully present - and he liked the way that that felt.

@Tiamat

stock image
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
She Smelled of Daisies, - by Reichenbach - 02-24-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Tiamat - 02-25-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Reichenbach - 02-26-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Wessex - 02-26-2017, 10:02 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Tiamat - 03-04-2017, 05:29 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 09:58 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Wessex - 03-25-2017, 09:33 AM