the Rift

[OPEN] She Smelled of Daisies,

Wessex Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Haruspex atk: 5.0 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 hh :: 3 HP: 68 | Buff: NOVICE
Astor

I AM IRON AND I FORGE MYSELF

Security. Strength. Loyalty.

Yep, that’s Wessex. Somewhere in the deep, dark, unacknowledged recesses of her mind, Wessex knows that Tiamat will never love her the way that Wessex adores (re: infatuated with) her Lady. The mottled mare may be as close to a stallion as one can get without having the necessary equipment, but she still does not have the curly-haired charm of others. Wessex is a pitbull or great dane amongst wolves, as fierce as her wilder cousins, but lacking a certain… refinement. Sleekness. Affection from the worldwide community.

“Reichenbach,” she echoes with a deeper voice than their blissful Lady. “Likewise. Any friend of Tia’s is a friend of mine.” Which also goes to say that any enemy is also Wessex’s enemy. And Reichenbach probably doesn’t want the soldier as his enemy. However, if he is insinuating that the blue woman’s choice to keep company with Wessex and himself is is a good one, well, Wessex can neither confirm nor deny that. So instead, she smiles thinly and nods, keeping her mouth shut until he mentions their impressive, but rusting guardian. She glances behind her, orange-yellow eyes roving up its metal body to its sightless (yet somehow seeing) eyes.

“Aye. Between that and our swelling ranks, we’re well on our way to being fearsome again, aren’t we?” Wessex chuckles - genuinely, this time - and glances over at Tia. “Now if only Gods were afraid of us mere mortals…” Part of her is very curious about the warriors in the Throat - how many they have, their skill levels, and how they train. Perhaps it would be a good idea for them to train together: horns against wings, fire against ice.

W E S S E X

image credit

@Reichenbach  
@Tiamat
Sorry for the delay as well :/
-- please tag in all posts! --
-- magic and force allowed, no death or permanent damage --

Messages In This Thread
She Smelled of Daisies, - by Reichenbach - 02-24-2017, 11:25 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Tiamat - 02-25-2017, 02:44 AM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Reichenbach - 02-26-2017, 08:36 PM
RE: She Smelled of Daisies, - by Wessex - 02-26-2017, 10:02 PM