the Rift

[OPEN] Cause I got high

Weaver Posts: 149
Aurora Basin Corporal atk: 8.0 | def: 10.0 | dam: 3.0
Mare :: Hybrid :: 15.1 :: 3 years HP: 61 | Buff: Novice
Raven :: Australian Raven :: Terrorize Kyra
Ask no questions, and you'll be told no lies
She comes back to the garden late one evening, long after the sun has set and most of the Basin should be sleeping. It’s the perfect time to try some of the more recreational herbs Mortuus had told them about. She was curious what that Nymphaea might do. It’d been quite some time since she’d been high, and everyone once in a while it was just fun. Raven sits in his little makeshift nest in her horns as always, trying to be annoyed at her plan for the evening. But she can tell he too is a little curious, a little excited. Not that he’d be high, but it was basically a contact high for him anyway.

It takes her a little while to locate the garden in the dark, but eventually she finds it. It’s a clear night at least, the moon bright and the stars vivid, giving her plenty of light to see by. Because she doesn’t really feel like picking the wrong plant and killing herself. Not that it would matter, but dying hurts and she’s not a huge fan of it. Everything is stiff and tired when she revives, and though the wounds are always gone or the poison wiped from her veins, it takes her a few days to feel entirely like herself again. Sometimes she wonders if she leaves a little piece of her behind every time she visits Death. Perhaps he will take her in bits and pieces. Perhaps when she meets him for good, there will be nothing left of her anyway.

It doesn’t take her long to find the blue flower. It’s pretty bright and obvious, thankfully. Recalling what Mortuus had said, she stares at the plant. Used in aromatherapy, he’d said. Well how exactly what she supposed to do that? She lacked the magic to make a fire, and had never been all that good at it. Maybe she can find a few sticks and try though. Which of course means she doesn’t move, staring at the flower instead, trying to come up with an easier plan. Maybe she could crush it and huff the thing. That was definitely easier, so she rips up a few of them and smashes them beneath her feet, inhaling with her nose nearly touching the mangles leaves. Well, it certainly smells. Now to see if it works.

weaver

Image | Quote by Charles Dickens

@Albrecht

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by AmoretteRose

Messages In This Thread
Cause I got high - by Weaver - 02-25-2017, 07:06 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Albrecht - 03-01-2017, 11:02 AM
RE: Cause I got high - by Weaver - 03-02-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Wessex - 03-02-2017, 07:47 PM
RE: Cause I got high - by Albrecht - 04-27-2017, 09:03 AM