the Rift

got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in

Myrrine Posts: 179
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16hh :: 3 (Orangemoon) HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Watermel0nBob
Myrrine

She didn't know why she had ended up here; perhaps it was simply the fact that she needed to get away and take a deep breath. Or maybe it was the fact that she didn't really need to know where to go at this point. So she wandered, stepping among the rot and decay like she had always lived here. As she continued to approach the dark altar in the middle of the wasteland she began to slow down, becoming aware that those from the Dragon's Throat were present. She supposedly lived there, but with her mind so foggy and confused she didn't know what that really meant. But these were her allies right? Surely no harm could be done for having a conversation.

So she trotted up further, finally noticing a figure with supple curves that were accented by bright splashes of blue. A pegasus. Pretty. Yet when she managed to come within speaking distance, the mare shouted out a loud profanity; causing the speckled mare to flicker an ear in her direction curiously. Stopping a few feet to the right of this fiery woman she looked to her, eyebrow raised and pausing to speak,"Though that seems like an excellent offer, I'm afraid I'm confused as to who you're speaking to." Swishing her tail she instead opted to look at the black structure, studying how it stood tall among this place of chaos (heh, if only she knew). What was something like this doing here? Did this pissed off pegasus know?

She was about to ask her, but her new companion seemed awfully distracted. Finally taking this moment to fully face the mare to her left she tilted her head, hazel eyes filled with confusion as she inquired,"Who are ya talking to?"

"Talk."

WC: 295
A: 0/3

the butterfly is proof that great darkness
can create great beauty

Any force is permitted aside from death or maiming
PLEASE TAG ME IN POSTS! :3

Messages In This Thread
RE: got hands like an ocean, pull you out push you back in - by Myrrine - 02-25-2017, 09:32 PM