the Rift

[OPEN] here comes a great fire

Sacre Posts: 274
World's Edge Emissary atk: 5.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16hh :: 5 Years HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Inari :: Red Fox :: Heal & Ríona :: Common Kitsune :: Electric imi
"Where are you originally from, Bay? If you don't mind my curiosity" Sacre asked, as he travelled back home, a pair of sturdy foxes proceeding him in the usual fashion. It was very rare to see them lagging behind. "The woman you mentioned, was she... close to you?" he asked, a hint of humour colouring his gaze, from the brief knowledge his new friend had imparted she sounded like an interesting mare to know. Perhaps he was now prying too much, but one never found out the more interesting details if one didn't dare to ask the nosiest of questions. He let his poking and prodding subside then, enjoying the journey for what it was, mainly fields of green and scattered forests. The weather changed little as he travelled, the sun diving in and out of the clouds, making way for nights warmer than they had been in Frostfall and it was a dewy late morning day when he arrived at the gate that was the entrance into the Worlds Edge. Unless one wanted to chance the spikes dug into the trench that encircled the border, that is.

"Welcome to the Words Edge. For creatures like you and me, who do not have the benefit of wings, we must use the gate to get in and out. It would be wise to remember where the door is" he winked, casting his gaze around trying to capture that of his fellow companion, all before nudging the lunar caved entrance open, holding it there on the other side offering Baelfire a moment to pass through if he wished. Perhaps the offensive spikes that poked up from the earth might be enough to change his mind, even Sacre had to admit he didn't like the glass weapons.

He let the door swing shut finally, Inari and Ríona were already bounding off towards the woodland, looking for the familiar sight of their dens. Sacre, however, lingered by the border, casting about, looking for anyone nearby who might want to come say 'hi' to their newest member before the fox-boy moved to regard the great red, Bay. "Do you have a skill you'd like to practise or a rank you might desire? I am a Moon Doctor here, in charge of the healers along with Lyanna and Tilney, there are other ranks also; crafting, thievery, philosophy and the warriors of course" he listed them all, going back through them in his head, making sure he hadn't forgotten anything before continuing "I can direct you to the appropriate head of rank, if there is one position in particular you would like" he smiled, wondering what Baelfire might choose. 

"Any questions?" the fox-boy concluded, smiling broadly at his newly found friend of blazing red.
Fox Boy

image credits

@Baelfire welcome to the edge! <3 open to everyone too, come say hi :D

There's something wretched about this
Something so precious about this

❚ Force permitted!
❚ Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
here comes a great fire - by Sacre - 02-26-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: here comes a great fire - by Baelfire - 02-26-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: here comes a great fire - by Sacre - 03-05-2017, 07:04 PM