the Rift

[OPEN] here comes a great fire

Baelfire Posts: 5
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 :: 5
AlyGator

baelfire
The crimson behemoth kept up with the crimson splashed ebony. Sacre. He had made sure to file the name away into his memory. Aside from the gaping span of years that he couldn't resurrect for the life of him he did have a rather decent memory. And enjoying social interaction such as he did - he'd appreciated being able to commit a name and face to memory. What had happened to rob him of his past.... he'd probably never know.

Was it hard not spending to much time worrying over the possibility it could happen again. Perhaps it had been another reason he pushed on and never really settled. Worried he'd wake up one day. Confused. Empty once more. It was probably a fear he avoided putting in words as much as possible. Though the next question would require him to be honest - or to tell a lie. He made a bit of a face - not a sour one or anything. Just a face that expressed he considered his words.

"
Honestly? I don't remember. Something happened a while back that left my past rather blank.
" the red chuckled at the mention of the mare he'd brought up earlier, "
You could say that. For a short time at least. The words she said - the ironic ones about 'the worlds edge' - some of the last she said while sending me off.
" It wasn't bitter. It wasn't sad. He had good memories with her. But his journey hadn't been over. And she wasn't ready to leave behind all she had known to join him. It wasn't fate for them. He missed her yet he would not have been satisfied ending his journey then.

He as paying attention as they walked toward the gate to the world's edge. And yes - upon expecting it - it was intimidating. But he still entered in god faith, chuckling at the comment "
I'll make sure to remember in that case.
" Pale orbs took a moment to look around in curiosity.

Looking back to the other, he smiled, "
I'm a terrible thief.
" he stepped in place as if to make a point, a grin pulled in amusement over his lips. Not quiet at all. "
How do you like being a healer?
" Baelfire inquired - wondering about his new friend. Might as well ask him some questions as well.

"
speak
"

NOTE:: So tired my brain doesn't want to do nothing xD
artwork

Messages In This Thread
here comes a great fire - by Sacre - 02-26-2017, 12:16 PM
RE: here comes a great fire - by Baelfire - 02-26-2017, 08:48 PM
RE: here comes a great fire - by Sacre - 03-05-2017, 07:04 PM