the Rift

[OPEN] in front of the moon's shrine [MOON]

Lyanna the Windswept Posts: 313
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Kyra

- sometimes in the wind of change -

In the end, her request is entirely selfish. Her life had been ripped from her once, and she can’t pretend she’s not nervous it might not happen again. The Falls had simply been disbanded, and though the Edge thrived and the Moon Goddess gave no indication that the same fate might befall the Edge, Lyanna couldn’t help the tiny bit of paranoia that lingered in the back of her mind. Healing had given her a purpose, a reason to keep going, a second chance at a new life. She wanted to keep a piece of it, no matter what her life brought her way.

The Goddess, though her eyebrow quirks slightly, does not deny her. Lyanna listens to the task given carefully, remembering the Moons words. When the Lady finished, Lyanna nods, “Thank you,” she says, meaning it. “I know it’s a strange request. But once upon a time, my life and family were ripped from me without warning. Healing has given me a purpose, and your herd has given me a second chance, and I admit I would like a piece of it that belongs to me.” She tries her best to explain, not sure the words are enough, but suspecting the Goddess can understand the meaning anyway.

With that, she nods once more, low and respectful, before taking her leave of the Goddess. She’s taken enough of the Lady’s time already, and she has a task to do.

- we find our true direction -

lyanna

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Kiki

Messages In This Thread
in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by Lyanna - 02-26-2017, 02:31 PM
RE: in front of the moon's shrine [MOON] - by Lyanna - 03-14-2017, 08:12 AM