the Rift

[OPEN] down we go [patrol]

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
It still felt so strange, returning to these caves. After being forced to live down here for so long, after using them as shelter and watching in horror as friends and strangers were twisted into horrifying versions of themselves, Alysanne didn’t exactly make a point to return to them. They didn’t really bother her, really, but there was always an uncomfortable tickle in the corners of her heart that made her feel queasy when she did.

But she had told Roskuld she wanted to help out with the patrols, and she wasn’t about to shy away from this spot when she had walked boldly into the Spectral Marsh. Theoretically, at least, there was no longer any danger or monsters hiding within these caves.

Besides, it was easier to be brave with Naerys as her patrolling partner. She’d happily snatch up every single chance she could get to spend time with her daughter, so thrilled as she always was to see the beautiful mare she had grown up into. At least, in her mind anyway, her relationship with the girl was one of the more stable ones she had in her life lately.

For the first time, they had flown together - and Hemlock was positively bouncing as he trailed along behind them - feeding off of Alysanne’s joy and the image of mother and daughter soaring together in the golden afternoon sunshine.

Near the Heart, Alysanne descended and landed - lingering a moment at the mouth of the Caves opening before slowly making the descent further down. It took a moment for her eyes to adjust after the brightness of the world above and she glanced at her daughter with a soft smile - her curiosity evident. “Have you ever been here before?”

alysanne

the devoted

for @Naerys and any!
I had them arrive together, let me know if you'd like me to change that Rottie my dear!
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
down we go [patrol] - by Alysanne - 02-26-2017, 03:35 PM
RE: down we go [patrol] - by Naerys - 04-19-2017, 11:50 PM
RE: down we go [patrol] - by Alysanne - 04-25-2017, 07:48 PM
RE: down we go [patrol] - by Random Event - 04-27-2017, 10:04 AM
RE: down we go [patrol] - by Naerys - 05-09-2017, 02:35 AM
RE: down we go [patrol] - by Alysanne - 05-15-2017, 06:55 PM