[PRIVATE] When she walks, she's like a samba

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
Will you still love me
When I'm no longer young and beautiful
I know you will

He was smooth, she'd give him that. Perhaps Butter was a better name than Red. He was clearly a man well aware of his talents, physical or otherwise, and he was well practiced in them. Ampere had always been the flirt when it came to men, and it took them a while to catch on, so she found herself caught of guard with him, when he was the one constantly pushing the envelope, pressing up closer and closer to her as if space were irrelevant.

She didn't have much time to appreciate the way his damp skin was made tighter across his musculature, pulled taut and slicked back so nothing was left to be imagined. She might have stared longed, might have tried to dream up something, but he was upon her, his whiskers brushing against the edge of her velvet maw in a tender way. She paused, barely able to exhale as the edges of her skin prickled; she was all lightning and fire. She hadn't felt a stallion's warmth in over a year, and now it came from this strange, alluring mane who said her name with an exotic echo. Could she just, accept it? Not long ago she would have been lifting her tail already, eager for his love in whatever form she could manage to take it in, but now? Now she was more emotionally guarded, having loved and lost instead of just pretending to. She didn't want to lose Gaucho, yet she yearned to forget him.

Through the link combining her soul with the parrot's, Kygo let a desire bleed through, subtly swirled with violet and crimson. The bird wanted her happiness, her return to normalcy, and if that meant coaxing her into this stallion's embrace, then that's what he'd do. The method mattered little to the bird if the end was worth it - it was why he didn't condone her drinking either, though eh certainly thought this manner was better.

As Graasvoel moved from his svelte kiss to manage her feathers for her, Ampere's pulse quickened. Despite the hesitation curling up inside her chest, the buzzing of uncertain wills inside her head, Ampere's wings relaxed, and her neck curled to watch him steadily. She reached her muzzle out in turn, reluctant at first as she poised it over his hide, but then she pressed it forward, trying to lip some of his disheveled mane back into place.

Caught up in the physical magnitude of his presence, Ampere had nearly forgotten she'd asked him a question. She pulled back, holding his eye as explained and asked in turn. Her ears flicked with renewed interest at the strange word he mixed into his speech, as alluring as the way he rumbled her name. She had a thing for accents she was realizing...
"Working with glass, it's no wonder you're so tender," she smirked with good humor, the light in her eyes accentuated with her mirth. "I lead the Throat," she said casually. The position was nothing to imply simplicity or lack of importance, but rather that her rank did not define her or set her aside as something different. Ampere did not lead out of glory or honor, but rather for duty. If it best served the herd, then she would do it. "I've served as a warrior in the sands for many years now..." she wanted to add that no one ever stops fighting, not truly, but she wasn't really here to talk ideals. "You'd fit in well with the desert," she commented wryly, "it breeds a certain heat in its members that you compare to."

A M P E R E
PRETTY FACE AND ELECTRIC SOUL

ellsouille.deviantart.com with permission

@Graasvoel

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
When she walks, she's like a samba - by Graasvoel - 02-26-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: When she walks, she's like a samba - by Ampere - 04-03-2017, 01:19 AM