the Rift

[PRIVATE] how far can we flirt?

Graasvoel Posts: 97
World's Edge Artificier atk: 3.5 | def: 7.0 | dam: 8.0
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.0hh :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
smitty
fear the vulture and it will come. fear nothing and you are the vulture.
“Xow much time do you xaf?”

A grin stole across his face as he winked at the gilded, beautiful and accented woman, “I have all the time in the world for you, my lovely Yael.” And a low, short chuckle shook his chest as he assumed she would find his flattering amusing, just as she had before, with the Giving Tree.

His gaze only briefly left her elegantly golden features as she explained that the glass symbol was a letter of her alphabet, “And the long answer?” he pressed her, brows raised as his red hot eyes returned to hers expectantly. He wanted to know more; more about her history, more about her likes, her dislikes; more about how athletic her language made her tongue. A private, lopsided smile crossed his muzzle at the thought—

But his attention returned to her as she was asking something of him: to place the chain over her head? “With pleasure,” he returned with a grin, his muzzle reaching out (perhaps inappropriately) close to her muzzle, lips and nostrils brushing as he took the chain out of her teeth and lifted his head to place the chain over her head. Unnecessarily, his lips tried to follow the glass chain as it slid down her slender, gilded neck. And, even more unnecessarily, he attempted to gently press the pendant so that it neatly seated at her breast.

“You do my work absolute justice,” he nodded in affirmation, a mischievous gleam in his eyes as he purposefully and closely surveyed the glass symbol shining at her chest.
graasvoel

@Yael
Continuation from here

Please tag Graasvoel in all posts.

Messages In This Thread
how far can we flirt? - by Graasvoel - 02-26-2017, 10:55 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Yael - 02-28-2017, 07:14 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Graasvoel - 03-26-2017, 08:49 PM
RE: how far can we flirt? - by Yael - 03-28-2017, 02:55 PM