the Rift

Are You Prepared? (Judged!)

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She walked onto the frozen area. The faint smell of blood and sweat filled her muzzle. If the God Of Earth wanted a fight, he'd get one. "Any one out there?" Her voice rough. Her sweetness.. evaporated. No one understands her. She was going to release her anger on the next horse to come through here. Adrenaline flowed through her hotblooded veins. Her ears were perked. Head high, and standing square. Her nostrils.. flared. If the Earth god was watching this somehow.. she would give him something to remember her by.

All the horrid memories, tragedies, everything bad, she brought it to her mind. She whinnied sharply. "Won't any one spar with a weak mare?" Her voice filled with sarcasm. She pushed all fear away. She was steel. Feral. Angry. Strong. Her burning desires grew. Every moment her tensions grew bigger. Her muscles coiled, she was ready to spring into action. She plotted out defenses and attacks. This stallion would most like remember her too.

She slammed her cloven hoof into the ground. She pictured her angry roan father. A grin slithered onto her face. She decided, this point on, no fear. Next time Abyss came into her path.. He'd better prepare, or kiss her ass. The moment spent anxiously waiting, grew her anger, more and more. She was ready. Plotted out. Tense. Ready to strike.

She pranced slightly in place. Thinking about Abyss.. he was deceitful and uncaring. Think about Earth God, stereotypical and frustrating. A taste of disgusted entered her mouth.

I am ready to fight my way for respect. I will do anything for it!

OOC: 268 words

Messages In This Thread
Are You Prepared? (Judged!) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Are You Prepared? (Stallion Please) - by Tainted - 11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Are You Prepared? (Judged!) - by Official - 11-22-2012, 03:42 AM