the Rift

Are You Prepared? (Judged!)

Tainted Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
She turned her head. A large stallion. He had a tree on his back. It had grown into him. Both fascinated and horrified. Her ears flattened on her thick cranium. She was rarely ever in the unforgiving cold. A tree.. After thinking for a while she analyzed him. She hoped this wouldn't damage the foal growing in her swollen stomach. His voice rumbled. Much like the Earth God. Anger grew inside her. "You? A challenge? Yea right." She dismissed his size and advantages. She could either win.. or lose. Lose was looking at her with bigger chances.

She walked close to him. She effortlessly reared up. Her front legs pawing the air directly in front of his face. As she started putting her hooves back on the ground, she had her mouth open. She aimed for the stallions, neck. The left side of his neck. If she could bite him there.. the force of her mouth may leave a bruise at least, and a bloody hole at most.

Coyote.. Coyote. She repeated those words in her head. Keep stomach out of reach. Those two thoughts consumed her mind. The mare had no true desire to fight. Especially in this cold place. She only did this to start her task. Although Tainted had a history that was very familiar with fighting, she didn't enjoy it. She had watched two stallions keel over from their bloodied bodies. She had also once watched a mare die painfully, and slow from an unfair match. Was that mare going to be me in the end? No. I wont let it happen!

OOC: Word Count: 266. PC: 1/3. Summary: Rears up to gift more force to her bite. In which she aimed at the left side of Birch's neck. If aimed correctly, least damage, a bruise, most damage, a gash.
This is my first fight. Bare with me. I am having trouble connecting two things, emotion and the fight.

Messages In This Thread
Are You Prepared? (Judged!) - by Tainted - 10-29-2012, 11:06 PM
RE: Are You Prepared? (Stallion Please) - by Tainted - 11-05-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Are You Prepared? (Judged!) - by Official - 11-22-2012, 03:42 AM