the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Me Better Than All The Others Do

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SATAN rides in on the morning mists and not the quiet queen he'd come to know. He spots her beauty through the mists but her eyes are full of murder when they find his own. She is not sad or sulty, she is fire. This new creature who is both his and yet not slithers towards him with dark intent, with purpose, and he can't help but take a step back as she reaches him. Curves, soft and illuminated through the fog, distract him from her words. Her chest aggressively rams into him and his eyes are snapped from her body back to the fury that faces him. Its as if his very twisted dreams have come to life. A feminine creature of perfect behavior transformed into a mare of pure force begging to be taken by only him.

Oh, but to always had her. He'd have never needed another prey.

Wait, the words from her mouth have finally reached him as if in delay from the motion picture. A stallion touched his mare. A stallion. "I shall kill him." rumbles his voice. The sinister words are uttered dismissively for, in the moment, he forgets his game of a victim. She, for her part, has lost a measure of her grace as well. Some almost unflattering level of uncouth words uttering from her mouth as she pressures him. Red eyes flicker dark as he pushes back against her, sliding her hooves on the soft ground until she bumps against a tree.  "I would never permit myself to have anything other than a muscular rear, thank you." Dark eyes grab the crest of her mane roughly. Its not a cruel movement, but its enough force to let her know he's not lost his edge. He wants to change that anger, direct it at him, and to forget this lesser being who'd so rudely stripped a measure of her glory.

calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

*Edit: pp permitted by Dressy*

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Me Better Than All The Others Do - by Calstron - 03-02-2017, 12:38 AM