the Rift

[PRIVATE] Love Me Better Than All The Others Do

Calstron Posts: 43
World's Edge Protector
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 16.2hh :: 8
Goatfairy

SHE ....grins? He can't help but shiver at his dark angel's phrase and touch. "But, of course. What sort of Master would I be to not permit my Queen to take pleasure in the punishment of her attacker?" She half fights his bite, he thinks, for just a moment before she lowers her head in submission. A priestess submitting only to her God. The words of self-doubt which come next are unbecoming and he half cuts her off in annoyance. "They do not, because the situation can only arise if you allow it...and I do not. Only you could possibly tame enough of me to get close, my love." It doesn't matter if the words are truth sliced with lies because he believes them wholly in this moment, the ever changing being becoming what she wanted.

He chuckles dark and low as his lover begins to make work of his body with sickly sweet nips. Only she would be permitted to disobey the proper order of things. Only she could ever manage to paralyze him so. He's been waiting for her for far too long and yet he'd been unable to simply take what he wanted from her. There was something about her that commanded a level of respect from him which he'd never thought to give to any other. He lived for her breath, her touch, and her love. He greedily ate any she tossed at him and still begged for more. He was a greedy master and she a troublesome queen. She releases more of the poison in his soul with each bite until he is transformed into the dark knight she'd always wanted to see and, he, to always hide.

She talks and talks and all he does is want her to just shut the fuck up and let him take her. A growl emits from deep in his chest. Its dark, and guttural, and beastly. "Stop!" He ceases his placid acceptance of her nibbles and snakes her head from his hide. He takes control of the situation in one quick stroke. "You will cease this nonsense now. Never speak it again." The Bloody King turns his body to snake his mouth along her body as she had done to him. His bites are a bit rougher than hers, stronger, but they're not cruel either as they make their way down her spine. "I will never cease my unyielding devotion to you. If the time ever comes, my last breath will be taken to better your life. Do not demean your greatness, my Lady, to assume anything contradictory to these facts." He shoves her firmly, but gently, into place with each bite. The facts were sorted and he was done prolonging the inevtiable.

**Fade to black if you're ok with ending it here?**

OOC: PM/Skype/Discord me whenever you'd like to post the stats thread or if you want me to post it.
calstron & Raeden
"You're lovin' on the psychopath sitting next to you"

image | coding

@Raeden

*pp permitted by Dressy*

WARNING:
Calstron is a dark character that often utilizes curse words and his posts may contain triggering content.  PG-13, not PG

Messages In This Thread
RE: Love Me Better Than All The Others Do - by Calstron - 04-01-2017, 11:40 PM