the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Help, I Need Somebody!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

R - U

Ru has found that her discomfort level continues to skyrocket the longer she mills about. Displaced and awkward in the throng of pairs, that easily chat on and on throughout the evening. Like chittering, incessant insects lured by the light. And before she can get to her assigned pair, the time runs out and the pairs are rearranged once more.

A disgruntled, frustrated sigh escapes her lips.

Maybe love wasn’t her thing.

Maybe she could only feel it in death defying air dives, or for the hours spent in the sky… Despite the desire to feel the endearing touch of a wanting body, she could not hope to attain the same level of conversation that these pairs exchanged.

With another huff and puff, she decided against her own judgment. That she’d stay and see if she could find this ‘Manon’, for the sake of experiencing this curious gathering.

And yet she knew nothing more of the mysterious name. Has missed her face and eyes from the Edge’s meetings, and knew nothing about her.

Ru settled on the edges of the bonfire. Staring into the dying embers, as her tail freely twitched now and then.

Image Credits

@Manon    :: umm, Ru's a girl but got paired up with Manon in the boyXgirl section. But I don't mind at all! XD I'm okay with that if you are? Otherwise just PM me!
- Round Two!
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 02-28-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM