the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Help, I Need Somebody!

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 30kwumh.jpg]
Her elegant duck and weave through the crowd led her almost directly toward the bonfire - and to her next waiting partner. While Ru might have missed her face at the Edge, Manon had no such trouble recognising the protector and her large, angelic wings. With a delicate smile upon her velveteen lips Manon approached, coming to stand beside Ru at the bonfire. She peered sideways at the scarred pegasus with long lashed eyes, noticing the slide of orange firelight reflecting on their skin and dancing within the silver and white of their hair. "I seem to keep getting matched with women from the Edge,” she began in a husky murmur "I'd complain, but it seems we've never had the opportunity to meet - so perhaps it's for the best.”

The firelight glinted off of her crystal crown and Manon took pleasure in knowing that she looked divine tonight, her silver hair curled and twisted into a flowing series of loose braids down her slim neck and her tail bunched into a half bun that showed off the length of her mile-long legs. Her eyes turned slowly back to the fire, enjoying the slight buzz she had from her earlier pickings at the apples - and from her date. She had yet to match with a man, something that had put her in a fine mood, for she much preferred the company of women and Helovia seemed to have an excess of them. "How has your night been so far?” She asked with genuine curiosity, watching Ru from beneath her long silver lashes.

@Ru ahh i'm so sorry I didn't have much time to put the list together so I was certain there'd be a few mistakes haha But yeah I'm stoked to write with Ru!

stock image
please tag Manon in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 02-28-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM