the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: Help, I Need Somebody!

Ru Posts: 130
World's Edge Captain atk: 7.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1h :: 3 [Tallsun] HP: 60.5 | Buff: Novice
Mar

R - U

She spies the elegant figure the closer she approaches. Flourished by the natural press of her smile, the long sway of milky hair, crowned by wood and glittering mineral. Ru raises her head, lifting her brow as the plumes of feathers on her neck slightly flare from brief discomfort. The other woman is close, and her voice is toxic – despite the well meaning imbedded underneath its dips and swerves.

Ru nods in her silence, allowing the natural, instinctive flare to smooth and settle along her neck. No longer the white lion, puffed out and defensive.

She briefly wonders what it’s like to have long and flowing hair to sprout out from your head. As a child she had, just as tufts however before they shed and fell for porcelain feathers.

The warrioress follows the train of Manon’s gaze back to the fire. Grunting harshly when her question breaks into the air, and a rattling hum presses between her lips. She offers a shrug from her wings, before attempting to deflect the question back to her. Ru gestures her blackened muzzle towards the mare. Breaking her silence with a disjointed coo.

Image Credits
@Manon   :: yay! XD
Please Tag
Permision to use any violence/harm; nothing that would cause immediate death

Messages In This Thread
SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 02-28-2017, 03:18 AM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Manon - 02-28-2017, 06:57 PM
RE: SN: Help, I Need Somebody! - by Ru - 03-07-2017, 03:54 PM