the Rift

[OPEN] Cabin Fever

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

S A O I R S E

As whimsical as her response was, with the return of airy laughter – prompts excitement and energy in the boy. His maw is further upturned into a genuine smile that shrugs off its sheepish nature, and embraces the other foal like, like… what?

Friend? Family?

It’s hard to tell in the brightness of Saoirse’s discovery. That being blind in its awesome radiance yields no concerns. For there is very little he wishes to recall from his home – not now, not the creeping emotions that have begun to twist into ugly things. Into that which he is finding harder, and harder to control.

The boy nods once he’s attained her name. She’s changed slightly, perhaps there is less pomp, less – ‘something’, but it does not diminish her. It only appears to follow in her voice. “Hello Gyda,” he hums into a less rancorous laugh.

But as she climbs her way through her thoughts, as her words reform into something inclusive – playful, bold… The boy’s eyes beam in the wake of her invitation. Shrugging off the haunts of his dreams, or the faces he yearns to see. “I think that would be great,” he assures her.

“I’ve never been here before. So you probably know more than I do…” The grasses are tall in the Thistle Meadows. And despite the advantage this offers to the predators in the area, Saoirse feels as though nothing could stop Gyda and himself from scouring the lands for further treasures.

The boy’s wings part from his sides, lunging playfully off to the side. Attempting to nudge her shoulder with the edges of his wings, where a more emboldened grin hangs off the side of his face. “Wanna lead the way?” His limbs became restless, eager, vibrating with the desire to take off in lands unknown. They stilled only a few steps away, turning to face her. “I’m the Demon Slayer, by the way.” He laughed, raising his head in pseudo flourish.

“What do they call you?”

@Gyda

Messages In This Thread
Cabin Fever - by Saoirse - 02-28-2017, 02:55 PM
RE: Cabin Fever - by Gyda - 03-06-2017, 01:14 AM
RE: Cabin Fever - by Saoirse - 03-07-2017, 06:58 PM
RE: Cabin Fever - by Gyda - 03-14-2017, 12:03 AM
RE: Cabin Fever - by Saoirse - 03-20-2017, 03:42 PM
RE: Cabin Fever - by Gyda - 03-28-2017, 04:12 PM