the Rift

[OPEN] Titchy Little Snapperwhippers [HEALER WANTED]

Saoirse Posts: 55
Dragon's Throat Colt
Colt :: Tribrid :: 16.2 adult :: 3 seasons [Orangemoon]
mar

S A O I R S E

The boy wasn’t nearly as adventurous as he should be. But as of recent, the loneliness that stirred within coiled and compressed into that of irritation and, perhaps, even anger. With the added weight of a restless night, the boy focused on the arena and glared heavily upon those walls. Instead of ignoring the gargantuan structure he marched right in – unawares if the warriors of their herd were practicing or not. Because it was about time that he should at least see, and watch a spar to understand the basics. One day he’d have to fight, too, even if it hurt him.

Because he loved his home, and the little comforts pocketed away into his soul and mind. And since Kaos was up and about, it wouldn’t have surprised the youngling if the evil God decided to waltz right up to the Throat, and cause who knows what.

The foal’s gusto wavered, and dissolved as his verdant eyes took in the innards of the Arena. It was strangely… quiet, and unoccupied at the moment. Although, as the boy treaded further with quiet steps, he could make out the hooves imprinted against the sands.

“Not so bad,” he talks aloud. It just sounds less lonely, and freaky with a voice in the air. His voice – mind you, another might surprise the boy. He inhaled the air and could make out the subtle musk of stallions and mares, of sweat and heavy, unknown scents. With a trot he began to follow the edges of the Arena, bouncing along. His eyes would wander between the metal trees and the trodden earth below them. “Ha! So I can watch after all… Wonder if they’d let me…”

“It’s not like I’m a newborn or something.”
He argued with himself. “I can take care of myself, I’m old enough.” His voice strained. Unable to fully convince himself of that thought, as it reminded him of his mother.

With an uncharacteristic snarl, he reared up and spewed something hateful he had heard someone utter at one point – “FUCK YOU!” Spreading his wings, and kicking out into the air with his fore limbs, snapping his jaw shut and lowering his head. Not expecting the slight echo that carried his voice.

Saoirse ducked his head, as the arena seemed to have amplified the dirty word. He felt horrible, his mouth felt… dirty for some reason. With an apologetic glance up into the sky, his body shrunk from its previous size. “I-I didn’t mean that Sunny. I thought it’d feel good, maybe… It kinda did...”

For @Valdís    !! :: mild/brief cussing!! XO // title from BFG

Messages In This Thread
Titchy Little Snapperwhippers [HEALER WANTED] - by Saoirse - 02-28-2017, 03:38 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Valdís - 02-28-2017, 04:39 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Saoirse - 02-28-2017, 06:12 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Valdís - 03-01-2017, 06:45 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Saoirse - 03-01-2017, 10:34 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Valdís - 03-02-2017, 08:12 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Saoirse - 03-03-2017, 02:05 AM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Valdís - 03-06-2017, 07:17 PM
RE: Titchy Little Snapperwhippers - by Saoirse - 03-07-2017, 08:08 PM