the Rift

[OPEN] Never wake a sleeping lion

Vertigo Posts: 34
Aurora Basin Weaver
Mare :: Unicorn :: 17.2hh :: Four
DarkShadow
As the beast opens one golden eye, Vertigo's grin falters slightly. She hadn't meant to disturb his slumber, though it's quite obvious she hadn't been as careful as she had intended. He stretches, the action causing the female to take another few steps backwards, making herself free from reach. Her head tilts to the side slightly as she takes in his appearance again. He certainly is an odd thing....

Just as she opens her mouth to speak, the male rolls to his stomach, shaking his maned head. The draft closes her jaw, snorting softly. Ebony ears swivel around as he speaks, his voice not at all what the maiden was expecting. “Have you brought e my medicine, girl?” Vertigo blinks a few times, his words running through her brain as she tries to figure out just what it is he's asking of her. Medicine? She was no healer. Why would he want medicine anyways? Was he sick?

The female tilts her head again, sapphire eyes taking on a worried expression. “Medicine?” She voices her question, still not quite sure what it is he wants. “Are you hurt? Do you want me to go get help?” She's truly concerned, after all, how can she make a new friend if he's more preoccupied with getting well or being in pain? She can't have any of that!

Ve takes a step closer, eyes raking over his unfamiliar form. He didn't look hurt...or injured. Then again, she could really only see his upper body. Where was the rest of him anyways? She snorts again, her eyes meeting his. He was handsome, she'd give him that, but he was still and odd looking and somewhat confused beast. At least, that's what she was assuming. She offers a shy smile, wondering just what she can do to help in this situation.

She was mostly useless, at least, that's what she thought. She had no rank, no training. Vertigo was young and, honestly, introvert. Honestly, what could she do?

"Talk."
Vertigo
And I'll be there for you
As the world falls down
lines | color & coding

Why thank you ^^
@Livingston
[Image: ve_chibi_by_hoofbeatdesigns-daya7ew.gif]
Please tag Vertigo in all posts
Non-Lethal Magic/Attacks Allowed
Pixel by me :)

Messages In This Thread