[PRIVATE] SN: antichrist

Reichenbach Posts: 62
Dragon's Throat Guardian atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.0
Stallion :: Equine :: 17hh :: 8 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 2qujds1.jpg]
MY HAIR WAS STILL ON THE PILLOW,
MY CLOTHES WERE STILL ON THE FLOOR,
YOU DIDN'T CARE, NO DARLING, THE HUNGRY ALWAYS WANT MORE.

If Reich had been more observant, he might have noticed the uncomfortable twist in Toulouse's handsome frame, or the jealousy in his smooth voice. Instead, he was happy watching the curve of his cheekbone, the strange sense of otherness that emanated from his companion. He could not have known that Toulouse was infected with vampirism - though the jovial bay man would not have cared even if he had known. Life was life, and love was love - and in time, perhaps he would share both with the star-spun man beside him. The wind took his heart and twisted it beyond even his far reaching hands at times. "A sweet girl though. She and I had a lovely time this evening", Reich's brow furrowed instantly, his stomach churning with a strange mixture of jealousy and nerves - Tiamat was here? And... dating? ... dating Toulouse? A choked smile twisted his sooty lips in an effort to appear normal. He wasn't entirely sure which felt worse: Tiamat interested in Toulouse, or Toulouse being interested in Tiamat - and neither made him feel like staying at the event. With an effort, he tuned in to Toulouse and answered, somewhat hoarsely "Well, how does tomorrow sound?"

@Toulouse

stock image
please tag Reich in all posts
Force & Magic allowed short of permanent maiming & death

Messages In This Thread
SN: antichrist - by Toulouse - 03-01-2017, 04:04 AM
RE: SN: antichrist - by Reichenbach - 03-02-2017, 11:12 PM
RE: SN: antichrist - by Toulouse - 03-04-2017, 12:13 AM
RE: SN: antichrist - by Reichenbach - 03-15-2017, 10:31 PM
RE: SN: antichrist - by Toulouse - 03-20-2017, 12:12 AM
RE: SN: antichrist - by Reichenbach - 03-23-2017, 11:27 PM