the Rift

[OPEN] SN: We can share my jacket

Imogen Posts: 24
Aurora Basin Thief atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 5 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Reli
It doesn’t take long for the drunken monstrosity of her previous date to be forgotten—the antlered creature is left slumbering and alone somewhere in the shadows of the forest, abandoned, while the dainty predator continues without a pause in her step. Savoring the taste of her victory, she allows herself an apple from one of the lily pads, hissing softly to herself as the heat of the alcohol burns through her stomach and into her bones.

Suddenly, a face emerges from the blur of bodies, framed in feathers and garnished with a halo that drips starlight in the darkness, looking at her with eyes like burnished embers. She is unlike anything Imogen has seen before—and within her gut, twists something between pity (noting the plain slope of the stranger’s shoulders) and awe (unable to deny the chilling, cherubic quality of her angular features). “Evening,” Imogen murmurs in response, lilting her tone to complement that of the tiger-woman’s.

She feels little need to fill the silence that follows, appraising this haloed creature with a modest eye. Wordless assessments form behind her silky expression, trying to pick apart the other woman and leave her exposed, but she finds few details that hook her attention. “A boat?” Imogen questions, tilting her own head now, the threads of gold jewelry and plump roses rustling against the sleek curve of her neck.

There is a part of her—small, but demanding and stubborn—which recoils at the idea of stepping into someone else’s arrangements, of releasing control of the situation and relinquishing herself to another’s bidding (if only for a moment). But with the uneven beat of her heart against her ribs, she throws herself forward, excited by the unknown. Leaning towards the other woman, she lets slips a coy smile that slowly curls across her smoky lips. “After you—Maren, is it?”

notes; I'm so excited to thread with you!! :D
“Speech.”
imogen
Nothing but lies and crooked wings
open your wings, evil angel

@Maren
please tag Imogen in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
SN: We can share my jacket - by Maren - 03-01-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: SN: We can share my jacket - by Imogen - 03-07-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: SN: We can share my jacket - by Maren - 04-03-2017, 03:21 PM