the Rift

[OPEN] SN: We can share my jacket

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

“A boat?”

It felt somewhat rushed. Her name kept sealed within her throat, yet it ended up on the other end anyway; proposed by another's lips. A pretty stranger's lips. Pretty like the plump roses in her hair, looking too fresh, hanging between long locks - for their shortcut, flowery lives. Perhaps she grew them from her crown. Maren couldn’t help herself and allowed her own gaze to travel to the stranger girl’s name tag as well. For a moment too long she looked at it intensely. Reading it as if she maybe couldn’t figure out the letters. Then she looked up, searching for the girl’s eyes.   “You’re pretty.

Imogen’s face came closer to hers, shifting into the light of Maren’s halo. She could clearly see the velvet sheen around her eyes, the shimmering of her whiskers, the slender  lines of her nose - the softness that was probably its touch. When the girl spoke Maren couldn’t think much of it, except stubborn.

“How dare you,” she muttered - but her outlandish voice was a gentle tease, much like the nightly summer breeze. She suddenly bowed her neck. The ivory strands of her mane fell down as one, but her eyes glanced up just before she gracefully stretched a white wing to show off the wooden vessels’ empty seating space.  “Please,” she smiled again, this time accompanied by a sound that was a strange mixture between begging and utter patience; like that summer wind hidden under a cloak of a chilling night. Both the summer wind and the Crownless just wanted to be warm - to feel warm. “A boat is not steady, it can be stubborn,” like that glimmering in your inky eyes -  ”If I go first who will catch you if you loose your balance.”

image credits

@Imogen !
Sorry for the lateness! ; A ; If you want to pp somewhat feel free <3
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
SN: We can share my jacket - by Maren - 03-01-2017, 09:43 AM
RE: SN: We can share my jacket - by Imogen - 03-07-2017, 02:52 AM
RE: SN: We can share my jacket - by Maren - 04-03-2017, 03:21 PM