the Rift

[OPEN] Horizons [Healing Request]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
“Not all the Gods have shrines though...” Came a voice that sounded almost .... sad. But the kind of sad that an adult feels, when they look back on their battered and broken childhood. A sadness that has already accepted all the consequences and has moved on, but nonetheless longs for something taken away years before.

A black buttery fly with brilliantly glowing blue-green markings flitted by the two as they stood. It danced around Tembovu's horn before darting towards Ru.

“Just the ones they choose to glorify." It continued nonchalantly, the bizarrely stacked and almost digitized voice of Kaos coming from the small fluttering insect. “Those trees over there, signify the lives that the Goddess took ... and yet -" Although a butterfly couldn't shrug, or at least not noticeably so- it clearly did. “But there would be an entire forest if they were being honest.

I had to build my own altar you know. Not many come to visit it though ... but that will change."
Coughing the butterfly/Kaos seemed to get itself back on track. "The Goddess isn't here. None of the Gods are, not today. But I am. And I will happily heal you, Ru. I only ask one small favour in return. Normally I ask those who I have healed to simply let others know what I have done, if they are asked. I am not as boastful as your Goddess. But your case is .. unique, as you cannot complete that particular requirement. Still, I'm sure we could figure something out." The voice was good natured, open, and eager to help.

“What say you?"

kreatures of kaos

Messages In This Thread
Horizons [Healing Request] - by Ru - 03-02-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Tembovu - 04-03-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Kaos - 04-05-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Ru - 04-11-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Kaos - 04-27-2017, 10:01 AM