the Rift

[OPEN] Horizons [Healing Request]

Kaos Posts: 37
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: :: Ageless
Admin
(Skipping temb then)

Her teeth of course, catch on nothing. Kaos, and his minions are far too clever for that.

The butterfly flickers around Ru's snapping jaws, rising slightly just out of her reach, though not too terribly far. Clearly the creature is not afraid of her at all. Something in the way it moves suggests that even if Ru had managed to snap her teeth on the butterfly, she would only have received a mouthful of teal dust for her trouble. 

"Now now, is that really necessary?" Came the soothing voice of Kaos. "But I suppose if it makes you feel better...Now then, I've done something you don't like, and you've tried to kill me. I should think that makes us even. I will admit I was not completely honest in the beginning, but are you free of lies yourself, young warrior? I don't think so. Let us start afresh, shall we? No use dwelling in the past." The butterfly continued to flit lazily in the sky. 

"I take it you will have sen that your Goddess aided me in one of my tasks early on. Surely that should provide you some comfort?"

kreatures of kaos

Messages In This Thread
Horizons [Healing Request] - by Ru - 03-02-2017, 03:42 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Tembovu - 04-03-2017, 08:00 PM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Kaos - 04-05-2017, 10:52 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Ru - 04-11-2017, 01:05 AM
RE: Horizons [Healing Request] - by Kaos - 04-27-2017, 10:01 AM