the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: the dark side of the moon

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

Observant.
It wasn't among her list of skills; analyzing others (Mr. Teatime made up for that). She read old scripts, rather than personalities, so she did not find herself in his compliment. It happened to be so that the tiger mare knew all too well what had triggered her judgement, though it didn't make her feel any better about herself. When someone held a mirror before you, whether you wanted to or not, it proved difficult not to notice the similarities. In him she recognized her own arrogance. The only difference was that he put no effort into concealing it.  

He came closer, Maren's eyes following his movements like a silent parade of violet and golds. She watched the cloth of his silk scarf fold and shimmer in the light of her halo as he touched her withers with his lips. Perhaps she would've found motivation to move away from him if the taste of alcohol hadn't still lingered in her mouth. The tiger mare could hardly imagine someone trying this hard to become friendly with her, but perhaps in a way the careless in her was curious for his intentions. "You're asking me whether I am missing something that never existed in the first place." She looked over her shoulder to see lifeless eyes and she wondered if he truly thought anyone idiotic enough to grow attached to a nicknamed friction of somebody’s imagination. "I am afraid you must've misjudged me. I don't care much for the jolly ones," she smiled. - Or any one’s for that matter. "What I care and wonder about is with what purpose you tried to get into the Dragon's Throat. You can tell me," she whispered into the shadows. "I probably won't care enough to get you into trouble anyway."

Image Credits

@Toulouse
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-02-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-02-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-03-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-03-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-03-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-05-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 11:42 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 04-04-2017, 07:37 AM