the Rift

[PRIVATE] SN: the dark side of the moon

Maren the Crownless Posts: 264
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 6 HP: 70 | Buff: NOVICE
Mr. Teatime :: Siberian Tiger :: Sing Yewrezz

BY THE PRECEPTS OF HER PURITY

Her heart was a mountaintop; unable to see the ground as it rumbled between the clouds. That was how it had always been. If Toulouse wanted to play a game with her, he would need to climb up that mountain first. And yet... She could not explain why his sigh felt like a sharp wind. "Credits aren't thrown like a flowers at the end of your deceitful play."

At least you did learn something today, but she did not need credits for that.

Toulouse's words were strange in her ears. She wasn't keeping any cards from him; what she wished for was her family kept out of the play. "To become the Night even the Mother of Darkness needs to know the Day will rise," she said simply, her eyes dark from their burgundy haze. She did no longer expect to be able to grow more surprised, and yet. "Promise?" The word felt like sand in her mouth as she crushed it from between her teeth. If her voice was that of God it would've fallen like a sharp blade from the heavens. Promise? It was as fleeting and obscure of a thing as a single white cloud amidst a thundering sky: Groundless and lost amidst trickery and lies, worthless. Trust was a intercommunion and so far Toulouse had only taken from the little trust she had to give. She felt cold, her tongue dry and her skull felt tired from carrying the weight of a frown. She was done with his mystery, he was exhausting to listen to as she attempted to understand his reasoning. "You give me no explanation on your wrong doings. You ask me to believe in a tongue that has lied to me twice; Behind a mountain there are only more mountains." She shook her head. Perhaps she wasn't meant to know what he wanted from her. And if she was, there would surely be another day.

She felt the wind brush her knees, tangle her mane and push against her feathered fingers.“Goodbye Toulouse.” The water around her hoofs shattered into diamond splashes as she turned her tiger striped frame to walk away from the gaping darkness of the pond, to go along.

Image Credits

@Toulouse
Maren out xD
Please tag me 

Messages In This Thread
SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-02-2017, 04:11 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-02-2017, 04:25 PM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-03-2017, 06:26 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-03-2017, 09:46 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-03-2017, 11:08 PM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Maren - 03-05-2017, 09:42 AM
RE: SN: the dark side of the moon - by Toulouse - 03-11-2017, 11:42 AM