the Rift

[PRIVATE] sn, burning bones

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
KID

[Image: 2i94l5l.jpg]
The event begins anew, another round to kick off the evening as the sun slips below the horizon and the bonfire burns on. Some couples recede into the night, together or alone, to return to their respective homes or further learn about one another (had Reichenbach not been such a fool perhaps we too could have gotten to know each other a little better). I am left with a bad taste in my mouth as I watch others disperse, standing alone as we receive our new matches.

I read the name, raising my head and meeting a tangle of bodies, at a serious disadvantage (I hate being so short) as I scan the crowd for a face I do not know. "Mathèo?" I call out, bubblegum cast over the sea of intermingling Helovians and anxiously waiting for an answer.

I'm hoping for a better chance this time around, for someone who won't look down on me like I'm too young or some shit along those lines. To think that Reichenbach restrained himself because he considered me too young, doesn't he know how much I need it? How much I crave that attention, those rough touches from strangers whose names I would never remember. I wanted to find him now, to call out his name and tell him that if he didn't want me now, he wouldn't get me ever. But that's not what I told him as the bull whip cracked and we parted ways. I told him where to find me, gave him an opportunity to come crawling back if the need ever arose (would it? Or will I just be getting my hopes up on seeing him again?).

Now where's my new partner?

-- @Mathèo

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
sn, burning bones - by Kid - 03-02-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 04-17-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 05:07 PM