the Rift

[PRIVATE] sn, burning bones

Mathèo Posts: 65
Dragon's Throat Colt
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 17.2 :: 3 seasons
Delphi :: Common Rougarou :: Flame Odd

M A T H È O

The ashen angel notices nothing of Kid's inner dialogue, comparing the two of them. Instead, his open and honest sea-green gaze merely stares upwards, tracing the contours of the skull that marks Kid's features, and marvelling at the colour of his eyes. Instead of thinking of bubblegum, Thèo instead thinks of the colour of flesh when light is applied directly to - and through - it.

Thèo offers a childish shrug in response to Kid's question. It isn't childish because he is ignorant, but childish because he takes no offense to what one might think the underlaying point of the man's query to be. "I didn't see an age restriction." He replies slyly, his green gaze slanting elfishly upwards. He cannot of course answer Kid's second question. What he's looking for, is some sort of sign. He's never been interested in girls, not really. Yes he is young for those sorts of urges to really be at the forefront of his mind, but already he knows that his interests lay elsewhere.

Even so, he cannot readily admit it. Not outloud anyways.

"I was paired with you, wasn't I? That should give you some idea." He quipped, eyes dancing in the soft evening light.

Image Credits
Coded by Space!

@Kid

Messages In This Thread
sn, burning bones - by Kid - 03-02-2017, 05:17 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 03-20-2017, 02:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-12-2017, 07:32 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Mathèo - 04-17-2017, 12:00 PM
RE: sn, burning bones - by Kid - 04-18-2017, 05:07 PM